Hello,

May I share an overview of my life's work given at my talk at The International Consciousness Research Lab. 

https://www.facebook.com/icrlabs.

I have a few spots left for a Free Creative Love Breakthrough Session, offered to those few committed to diving deep into their Creative Process to access pathways to healing and consciousness.

You may register with the link below...

https://creativelovebreakthroughsession.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php

In The Meantime,

Be Creative. Be You!

Leslie Nolan

You need to be a member of Depth Psychology Alliance to add comments!

Join Depth Psychology Alliance

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Leslie - the sound I heard is the same one - crystal clear and the same as the sound heard @ 22-23 seconds on this recording...I heard for sure 3 separate times during the setting up and leading of the red string ritual with the group...

Hope this is helpful info for you...Peace + Love Linda

• Hi Leslie - I do not know what a "singing bowl" sounds like...can you send me a sample sound?

I do not believe me going backward [re-listening to your presentation for when I heard chimes first time round] is a fruitful use of our time right now...let us just be with it all...accept the messages...Peace + Love Linda 

• Hi Linda,

Good point on time well used... Acceptance. Just thought that the maybe the sound was aligned with the message or thought, almost like a 'highlighter'. ;)

Just found this sample of a singing bowl. It can either be gonged or worked into a running frequency sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-hUtli68xg

They are very powerful.

- YouTube
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • Good morning Leslie - there were a few times during the later part of your presentation when I heard the sound of a bell [chime] being rung...if you are asking, then, perhaps...this is simply an extrasensory... auditory perceptual [phenomena] manifestation I received for some unknown reason.  My hearing, vision and temperature regulation centres remain altered [gifted], since my survival, healing of accumulated NDE's...

I do believe, from a timespan perspective...we meet people for a reason, season or lifetime...and that we are either messenger, mirrors or both to the other...that there is a power greater than us...and the chimes I heard...now shared with you in here...for whatever reason...unknown for me...what that may mean for you..is part of the mysteries...sometimes life is strange...however, we did actively communicate...in this space with each other...regarding the topic "Consciousness and Intentional Creativity" and our intentions are good... Peace + Love Linda   

• Good Morning Linda,

Hmmmmm. Now I am even more intrigued.

I will have to listen to the presentation myself again. If you have time, could you please review and let me know at what spots you hear it? (you may not even hear it again come to think of it!!)

Do you know what kind of chime it is? for instance a wind chime, singing bowl etc?

Intriguing as I have slowly been incorporating sound, vibration healing into my intentional creativity and painting workshops.

Also, in a dream...visual symbols with sounds, were given to me the moment of my father's passing, I believe I was 'gifted' some (aspects) of his gifts during his transition. One of them his enormous capacity and effective wisdom in teaching.

I have heard this before from many students that NDE has opened up sound as well as vibration... knowing for instance when and earthquake will happen, or information/messages for others.

Blessings to You Linda!

• Good afternoon Leslie - I just finished watching your presentation...thanks for sharing your life's work.  I was stuck by the chimes.   Peace + Love Linda 

• Hi Linda,

The chimes??

• Good morning Leslie - I tried to go into the link you provided to read your life's work, talk...however, am unable to get into it as one requires a Facebook Account which I do not have.  Anyway you can share a pdf?

Peace + Love Linda

• Hello Linda,

Here is a link to you tube... Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EH1X4SI_R0

- YouTube
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
This reply was deleted.