“Hunters and Texters”- Welcome to the New Mythology.

Essay and an Interview with Scotty Wells.

By Willi Paul, Mythologist, Planetshifter.com

http://planetshifter.com/node/2352

exerpt:

WP: I have enjoyed a few discussions with folks at the Joseph Campbell Foundation concerning the definition and role Hero. My view is that the community is now the Hero, a contrarian POV. How do you see this?

SW: This is true if the community is full of awakened hero's. The hero is the one who leaves his/her community to face new challenges and returns with a more expanded awareness of the human condition to assist in the collective development. It is possible to have a thriving community of awakened people who are living harmoniously with each other & nature. I see us evolving toward an Enlightened Interplanetary Civilization. Interdimensional even. It may be closer than most think... It is already here for some.

Hunters and Texters- Welcome to the New Mythology..pdf

You need to be a member of Depth Psychology Alliance to add comments!

Join Depth Psychology Alliance

Replies

• Will do Willi, this was my first, spontaneous response to the quote post simply to share some feelings I have experienced in virtual reality.  Some amazing people within the DPA community ...I have dowloaded your article and shall dig into it...thanks...Peace + Love Linda 

• Good afternoon - in regards to your comment:

"... a thriving community of awakened people who are living harmoniously with each other & nature. I see us evolving toward an Enlightened Interplanetary Civilization. Interdimensional even. It may be closer than most think... It is already here for some."...

This is how I feel about my Blogosphere experience within the DPA community for the past 4 years...multilinear...multidimensional...starbursts...stellar moments for me with other members...awe-inspiring...in the here and now...there is hope...not a myth...real virtual space phenomena!  I'm grateful.  Peace + Love Linda

• Linda -Please dig into the piece. Peace.

- WOX

This reply was deleted.