Kris Oster, PhD is a Pacifica Grad from the Myth Program, and is a very gifted marketer, using archetypal and mythic ways of knowing to help people develop their voices. I was honored to write part of a chapter in her book on the Trickster, and this course promises to be really fun. The book is really great and check it out on Amazon. If you buy the book, the course is included in the price!!! SEE BELOW FROM KRIS:

I adore this time of year. It's rich, deep and PLAYFUL.

It's SEXY.

I have an imagination game you can play while we're in the Samhain/Halloween spirit from my book RETURN TO ENCHANTMENT.

Marie Forleo once asked a packed auditorium of entrepreneurs during a conference I attended this seminal question:

"How would you behave if you were the best in the world at what you do?"

Take out a piece of paper and write all the ways you would act, how you would dress, eat, make love, initiate projects, communicate with your team, run your marketing campaigns, spend/save your money, be with family, where you would go on retreats and vacations ... you get the idea.

Set a timer for 3 minutes and just let it flow out of you, without editing and second guessing yourself.

Pick just one activity on your list and begin it NOW. 

And speaking of my book Return to Enchantment ...

ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT to get into my 8-week branding class FREE - just purchase the PRINT version of Return to Enchantment ($14.95 USD) on or before October 31, 2015.

The course price after October 31 will be $300.

Enchant Your Brand will help you map out a more clear and compelling brand plus we'll work on messaging that is meant to turn on anddeeply engage your audience.

Simply purchase the book on Amazon or better yet at your local book store (my fave is Paradise Found in Santa Barbara, which has 3 more signed copies) and then email me the receipt. Voila! You're in!

motionmailapp.com
GET ENCHANT YOUR BRAND 8-WEEK CLASS

Keep shining your light and enchanting the world!

a playful pix of Kris.tiff

You need to be a member of Depth Psychology Alliance to add comments!

Join Depth Psychology Alliance

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The book sounds delicious, and what a beautiful cover! Can't wait to read! Thanks for posting about this, Karey.

This reply was deleted.