- Roger Duncan is a Systemic Family psychotherapist and author who has been involved in nature based practice for thirty years and his book “Nature in Mind Systemic Thinking and Imagination in Ecopsychology and Mental Health” was published in July 2018.
- Roger studied biology and trained as a Waldorf teacher, and Wilderness rites of passage guide with The School of Lost Borders in California before becoming a psychotherapist.
- He was one of the pioneer tutors of the Ruskin Mill Education Trust, an educational charity in the UK, where he was involved in the development of therapeutic education programs for adolescents with complex and challenging behaviour in the woodlands and wilderness settings and had a leadership role in senior management.
- He currently works with Looked after children and adolescent refugees within the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) in the NHS. Roger also works in private practice with individuals, families and organisations. His intention is to find innovative ways to bring experiential encounters with the imaginal world into mainstream culture.
- If you would like to communicate directly with Roger Duncan, please let him know via the Comments section of this episode.
David Van Nuys, PhD
Creator/Host of Shrink Rap Radio