Lecture 20 of the Red Book Study Group!!

Well everybody, here we are at the end of the Red Book, at the end of our journey together, but, as we "know", "Love never ends!"!

I haven't reviewed lecture 20 yet so I give you this open page to begin your reflections on the End. Your refections on the beginning, on the journey, on how your relationship with Jung, Robbie, each other, your selves has moved and changed. What have you to come to unknow?
What does your depths mean to you now?
Looking forward to 82 answers to these questions!!

Eleven official more days of this forum!!

Will post more about lecture 20 and farewells.

Enjoy!

Chris

You need to be a member of Depth Psychology Alliance to add comments!

Join Depth Psychology Alliance

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Post-doomsday film - are you memorizing scripture?  Regards Linda

• Good morning Ric - I join you in your awe and respect concerning Jung's named process "individuation," am also appreciative of "Jung's landmarks," dissimilar to my own, both from within my core/lifetime experiences perspective; however, can comprehend the importance of lampposts which may light our way on this amazing time-limited spirited guest, present inhabitants traversing creation while grounded on earth.

At the beginning, I had no idea I would be so fortunate and blessed to be gifted with your friendship.  It has been absolutely wonderful and amazing to find and befriend a man in the Netherlands.  You remain, my one and only European study buddy and the deep sharing and connection we nurtured during this process will continue to warm my heart and soul for infamy, upon the recall, of this.

Must run, phone session to do.  Will get back to you!  Peace + love Linda

• Continuing.....I love how you expressed in your word grouping the "symbolic inspiration of numinous," and the sharing of your image that provided you with the "feeling of the creation of a new birth."  I shared all three key core drawings of my own symbolic inspirations of numinous experiences emerging around the same timeframe [1990-1996] as yours.  How cool, synchronistic is that!  One drawing [Upper Arrow Harmonics], I shared within this group experience, and the other two drawings, of my core, remain privately held, in the loving hearts space, we were able to create together.  How awesome is that! 

Your New Birth, hexagon framed creation in the mystic sky....Wow!!!!.....a sense of ancient symbolism framed in an alchemistical, metallic textured, feeling kind of finer forge, for me.  As I gaze within; my imagination is wonderfully stimulated and I am drawn to both the belly and the flower of the tulip flame.  Thanks so much for sharing your master drawings and wood carvings with all of us this past year.  I shall always remember your distinct eastern flavor underlying your works that delighted my senses and mind; the closet and best mindscape travelogue to the east this western girl has experienced to date. 

Megamomentaries galore to recall, reflect upon for a long time; special, precious - thank you my one and only European, dear study buddy.  You remained constant, solid as a rock during our sojourn, and your active and willing participation was essential to sustain us to this end! 

One marvelous touch of grace, proof of the way of the fruits of our labors - the blended sharing of our juices with each other!  How Jungian is that!  Virtual intoxicating, quite a nice natural high for me.   

• Good morning Chris - thank you for opening the end onto an open page with the collective knowing that "Love never ends." This was a lovely venture for me and I remain unending.

What an amazing, risky, revealing adventure for me to participate within, and how fortunate indeed, I got to experience this virtual, TRB Study Group experience with Robert Bosnak, at our helm.

I asked and received what I asked for - this experience.  I arrived with no preconceived ideas about Jung nor his collected works; my baseline Master's level, academic studies stopped at Freud as I ventured into the depths of the collected works within the field of Psychotraumatology.

The vastness of this particular journey into virtual TRB space....

The prospectus out-of-self into a virtual, mind scape of collective human intelligence!

Part of the collective conscious/unconscious with private boundaries intact to entertain the will

In the beginning, all unknown to each other within this experience equipped with the same tools for the exploration and varying mitigating, motivating factors....

At the end, I ask was this virtual space a collective conscious/unconscious translucent container?  A compartmentalization of the vast collective unknown?

As most of my fellow sojourner's remained silent observers, voiceless to the virtual consciousness while deeply emersed, contained within their own depths; the fermenting of the virtual,collective unconscious melting-pot.

The virtual collectables unknown, the pearls of this rare, once-in-a-lifetime experiences, is a new form within the humanities field of dreams.  A predominately daydreamer's smorgasbord for me.

Thank you all who made this venture possible!  I'm grateful.  Peace + love Linda 

• I started an experiment 5 years ago here:

http://malecic.blogspot.com  

This Sunday (five years after the beginning of the experiment) is the day I am planning to write a conclusion there. Since that day is pretty much aligned with the ending of these lectures (give or take a few days), I suppose that the experiment isn't a complete failure. I mean, is there a better time and place in the world (regardless of the number of readers - just for me to really feel it) to talk about it in public than this very discussion topic?

Next Monday (the day after the end) will the political party I am a member of (I've been talking in DPA about mythic activism) be FIVE years old. I am invited to come to the celebration. Perhaps that "failed" experiment and that "failed" article is a way to say aloud about my intents and beliefs for the last time and start working on it (without scaring away anybody).

Aleksandar Malečić
    • Hi again Aleksandar - so I visited your front web page on BlogSpot where most entries are in your mother-tongue and what is written in English is your discussing you need for a certain kind of social networking "blog search engine" connection.  Is this your experiment?  Regards Linda

• Good evening Aleksandar - I did respond to you here, however, my text did not upload, for whatever reason, and I will come back tomorrow and try again.  Bye for now.  Regards Linda

• Good morning Aleksandar - I do not have the time to go back and review 5 years of posts within your blogosphere; however, it is good that you are planning to write a conclusion of the findings from this, your mysterious, cloaked experiment.  However, I will enter your BlogSpot to see if you have succinctly stated the form of your experiment and I can only hope your use of the English language is your own, and such that someone as simply minded, such as I am [moment-to-moment living], can read and grasp.  I would like to know the gist of your experiment that you have repeatedly mentioned [dangled out here like a carrot], but continually hold back from revealing to us - till now?

I follow my early teachings [from my father], mentioned before and I hope you take this to heart, this time I share his wisdom with you, if you and I are to continue conversing:  "If you word doesn't mean anything, then, nothing else matters."  Speak you truth as best you know it - can you be in your truth of the moment when conversing with me?  If not [you are unable to change your conversation style with me]; then, I surrender and will be gone from dialogue with you.

There is no better time and place than the now, for you to feel [connect deeply] with your works, speak in public [which this group has provided for you], get over yourself and someone else's assignment of a negative word "failure" [I am sure constructive criticism was also provided], and without linking us [me] to so many sites [feels like a maze]; to simply just try and grasp what it is that you are trying to say to us [me] in the moment.

It is good you are ready to compile your results and present them for review, however, I would have preferred you do so without placing your own negative inflections upon us beforehand: "without scaring away anybody."

Let your works be gathered and shared, of your own free will, without contaminating our review for we will decide individually, if "scaring away" or a fear response is activated within oneself.  That is not something you ought to be projecting.

Anyways, simply fuel/food for your consideration/thought. 

Thank you Ric for the suggestion of reading about "Morphic" which I am familiar with. 

Have a great weekend.  Peace + love Linda

• I suppose “what has happened to all the other members” is an interesting question, but I am personally more interested to figure out "what is happening to me". As I mentioned during Lecture 17, something strange has been happening to me for years. There is a prophecy (from at least two independent sources: http://www.dobra-knjiga.com/home.asp?NaslovID=2546, http://www.plato.rs/knjiga-Carigradski-drum-44713 - the second book is by my at the moment one and only Facebook friend) that someone very similar to me will, sooner rather than later, be "well-known" (it actually says something else, that he will reach the top and even more, but one doesn't talk about these things in public) because of his interests in both spirituality and science (or perhaps because of following active imagination for months and years wherever it takes him). It's like the main characters from V for Vendetta, The Prisoner, Aronofsky's films Pi and The Fountain, Tarkovsky's Solaris and Stalker, 21 Grams (Sean Penn on coincidences), Knowing, Big Fish, Matrix, Spielberg's series Taken, the song "Alexander the Medium" by Jefferson Airplane, and the adept from Aleister Crowley's books are the same person. It sound as it sounds (especially after a very negative review of that article on Jung and Aristotle I mentioned earlier), but what can I do about it?

dobra-knjiga.com
    • Good evening Aleksandar - I saved my today responses to you, last but not least, for you remain very mysterious to me on many levels.  The strangeness you mention you have been experiencing for years remains cloaked...a reference to prophecy sources I am unable to comprehend secondary to a mother-tongue fact keeps me unknowing what you tell us will be revealed soon - the fruits of your active imagination and interests in spirit [bodies] and scientific [fact].

Add to this your references and alignment with particular movie characters, implying all are the same persona, then linked to your negative article review and not knowing what to do about that.

My eldest son aligns himself with film and fantasy-role playing characters.  He has a brilliant beautiful mind that keeps me on my toes.  He has struggled in career and relationships, has a great sense of dark humor and in some ways, there is the familiarity of him in you, however, you have utilized your intelligence within academia.  We all have articles tucked away that have been turned down for current publication.  When one does not know what to do, try doing nothing, for now - let go and let God/gods have it [whatever your core belief system is aligned with, at this time].  As Jung states - let it ferment.

So, Aleksandar what has changed for me in this sojourn is the fascinating frameworks we can occupy within our time and mindscape, operating from the primary [reality], secondary [fantasy] or surreal [virtual] frameworks of the inhabitants of those worlds we are attracted/aligned ourselves too.

The best to you figuring out what is happening to your, me and do care what happens, beyond interest, to the others.  They also hold space, there is safety in numbers and we ought not do "it" alone for we are social beings, not islands on our own.  No doubt the universe will continue to provide you with messages and mirrors to contemplate.  Peace + love Linda 

This reply was deleted.