Move beyond theory, learn
the methods and techniques developed by C. G. Jung.
An 8-week college level course, plus free Intro class
Includes one free class plus eight full modules with resources and further learning opportunities available through our online learning platform. Successfully complete all of the assignments in the online learning platform and earn a certificate of completion!
Attendees may also simply audit the course, without completing assignments for credit.
Learn some the core methods and techniques of Swiss psychiatrist Carl Gustav Jung. Jung is one of the most influential figures in 20th century Depth Psychology. If you have a basic understanding of the core principles and terms of Jung’s psychology, but would like to learn more about classical Jungian methods and techniques, then this is the course for you!
This 8-week course begins with one free introductory class, followed by eight modules that introduce you to the essentials of the Jungian method. Each weekly meeting will include a presentation and explanation of the methods being covered, a discussion and question/answer session, as well as a wealth of resources for further study available through our online learning platform.
Those participants who successfully complete the assignments in the online learning platform will receive a certificate of completion which may be used as credit toward a future certification program. Don’t miss this opportunity to get a solid grounding in methods and techniques developed by C.G. Jung!
Participants will take part in 9 weekly classes
Start time for each event is 1pm PST (4pm EST) 90 min.
1. Free! – Introduction: Overview of Theory and Applied Jungian Methods: Free! – Saturday, Jan 28
2. Module 1: The Container: Sacred Space, Symbols, Patterns, and Amplification – Saturday, Feb 4
3. Module 2: Dreamwork – Saturday, Feb 11
4. Module 3: Active Imagination – Saturday, Feb 18
5. Module 4: Working with Mythology – Saturday, Feb 25
6. Module 5: Working with Fairytales – Saturday, Mar 4
7. Module 6: Alchemical Processes & Individuation – Saturday, Mar 11
8. Module 7: Understanding and Working With Culture – Saturday, Mar 18
9. Module 8: Ancestry, Spiritual Practice, Ritual Eldership – Saturday, Mar 25
- Learn the basic methods and techniques developed by C.G. Jung.
- Learn how to use Jungian theory to guide the application of these methods.
- Discover a wealth of resources for deepening their understanding of Jungian methods and techniques.
- Have an opportunity to complete online assignments toward earning a certificate of completion (certificate of completion may be used as credit towards future certification in depth psychology through the Depth Psychology Alliance).
Can't attend live? Each class will be recorded for all registrants.
Click Here to Register for Applied Jungian Psychology, 8-week course — Starts Feb. 4
Click Here to Register for the Free Introductory Class on January 28
About Your Instructor
James R. Newell, PhD
James Newell is a board member of the Depth Psychology Alliance Administrative Board. James is an educator, counselor, personal coach, and professional musician. James teaches online courses on world religions for Central Michigan University, Thomas Edison State University, and other schools. James earned his master’s in Pastoral Counseling and Theology from Vanderbilt Divinity School, with a focus on Jungian psychology. He earned his doctorate in History of Religions from Vanderbilt University Graduate School of Religion.
Pricing (earlybird price ends January 28, 2017)
$219 BY Jan 28
$249 AFTER Jan 28
$249 by Jan 28
$279 AFTER Jan 28