i love Jung's consciousness raising & saw A Dangerous Method' move 2x this year was very inspiring about the potentials of emotional break-thrus possible & hiding them from community forbidding that.

I wonder how deep this group/you go into psychology: Alice Millers, Reich, Adler/Dreikurs, Primal Scream therapy, spiritual healing,  Rebirthng breathwork,  hypnotic regression, spirit dreams, astral travel & astrology, encounter groups, touching, symbols of spiraling spirit & universe,  Jung & Reich recording vast discoveries of consciousness inside us in Universe. Even home birth is a primal way of raising awareness, healing ones past & realizing how instinctual our natural loving needs are now! I'm now working 2 years on OBD = Our Baby Dialogs' book & play, nearly finished, on Natural home & normal medical hospital birth on the psyche & health of mother & baby total love bonding for life.

is this too 'woo woo? or can you relate to how our family influences begin in the womb to now?

naturallyours    micheal sunanda   MS in Dreikurs family counseling for cooperative parenting at U.Ore 1971 & deep radical therapy, meditating, learning & serving for 40 years now still discovering connections of clearing our hearts at the start with Primal Instincts from conception to weaning & beyond

DEEP HEALING PTSD:BT

BREATHWORKS 4 PRIMAL PER

VOICES FROM the WOMB fin 2

You need to be a member of Depth Psychology Alliance to add comments!

Join Depth Psychology Alliance

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• When working with prenatal issues, they generally fall into simple patterns.

1.  internalization vs externalization of tension

2.  abandonment vs aversion(not being wanted by the mother or father)

3.  combination of 1 & 2 above

These are critical in the bonding foundation which makes Bolby's and Ainsworth's work so valuable and accurate.

The most difficult part of this process is the realization that it is often the mother's perception of the father while the child is still in the womb that is adopted by the child as their own experience.

• Aloha Lee thanx for your simple direct dimensions of helping resolve prenatal issues, seems at root of most our birth & bonding, health & lifelong issues needing awareness & healing for fully loving life.  Your 3-Ds add to 'Voices from the Womb' am reading about prenatal regression where one is guided to realize their parents relationships impacting wombabies by using simple deep present ?s & paraphrasing emotions & attitudes still present in life plaguing patients trusting being regressed in such tender respectful ways, i can cry just reading that. Thank godus for all the Primal, rebirthing, home & waterbirthing, Pre & peri natal psychology working for healing our smothered soul energy, continues even in dreams, passions, reveries, gentle sexing, nursing & bathing in natural water flowing. Am so grateful for our pioneers courage & spirit digging out our hurting roots for loving life & new dimensions of natural homebirthing, midwifery & bonding in bliss with babies & childrens love.

1 Joys of Primal Healthy living

BIONESIA INSTINCTS

DEEP REBIRTHING BREATHWORK?s

• Good morning Micheal - I can only speak for myself at this moment as I am new to the on-line DPA group, however, I am steeped in the depth of it all and am thoroughly enjoying myself within this site - thanks Bonnie.  Nothing is too 'woo woo' (what do you mean by this ? baby slang similar to boo who, whay whay? ) concerning early imprints, attachment and bonding within the context of our current and historical ancestral registries - keys, primal.  Everything is a matter of perspective and for me - a trauma-bounded baby - nothing so deep seated as my 'love bound everlasting' that exists at the very fibre of my being - core imprints that remains resilent throughout my entire lifespan and reside within my heart/soul is neither radical nor new under the sun.   Your words - natural home, normal medical hospital birth; I shall never know, however, I know total - love bonding which I received at birth, from my beloved parents that coexists within me to date, irregardless of the fact that they physically cease to exist on planet earth.  My words are traumatogenic familial/cultural influence and context - essentials to behold and comprehend.  The 5 - investigative W's and deep inquiry to unearth, discover and connect with the depth of our own core sense of self - that is the only radial question any therapist can project?

Have a great day and thanks for writing, cueing some of my best recall, deepest core healings moments.  Regards Linda

• Aloha Linda - thanx for you deep response is inspiring.  I add that our inner child free spirit is wrapped in prenatal & birthing stress, trauma & neglect of unaware parents is normal in medical deliveries.  Gladly 1000s of new natural birthing since 1970s has avoided what we suffered in hospitals with clean civilized families.  As  my inner child went into deep hate for adults normal lies at 10 yo till 27 Saturn return meditating & playing in nature after succeeding & failing at American family dream.

I got a MS in Dreikurs family counseling of Cooperative Parenting after 2 years of encounter groups, saunas, forest fun, country fair, smoking herb & Bucky Fuller seminar, Nader & loving life.  Then diving into Bucky Fuller & primal Scream therapy in '71 alone was very inspiring remembering & releasing many childhood hurts, fears, hate, pain,lies, etc, into bliss.  Thats why 'A Dangerous Method' about Jung was so inspiring beyond the Freudians that Alice Miller exposes deep (secret) family abuse & neglect causing deeper damage than people know of.  Primal scream & Rebirthing breathwork still work in private with meditating in bath &  Mother Nature's Primal instincts to love.  

But many soul seekers, therapists & Rebirthers don't like wild emotional release of demons like Primal Scream allows.    I don't Primal scream anymore, prefer breathwork, bicycling, gardening, Permaculture & Macrobiotics & doing Chi Kung playoga i call 'Chikido' is fun, Bioenergetic playful, grounding, balancing & centering here now Wow!  I love sharing Chikido Playoga with people open to streching, shacking & doing fun body circles.

8 Chikido exersizes Maridians.jpg

all PRIMAL INSTINCTS guide

CHIKIDO PLAYOGA

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/9142879499?profile=original
      • Good early morning Micheal - thank you for sharing your attachments.  As a footling breech delivery, my arrival, first breath was arrested/delayed, my mother was hemorrhaging, there was no doctor available, so...we were packed in ice.  I deeply identify with fire/ice that place where opals are created.  I have no experience nor sense of neglect within my core, nor has my inner child experienced any deep hate for anything or anyone.  I was a trauma bonded baby and lived a unbelievable, first 35 years of living, quite altered - walked between the worlds and did not begin my re-embodiment work until age 50 to 57. 

I love to serve, entered nursing young (17), married (19) young to the love of my life (celebrating our 45th) and was working in intensive care by age 19.  I experienced a few more NDE's along the road of life until I dared asked God during another lay down experience what it is was that I was not learning within these experiences.  My message was loud and clear - you can not give it (life energy) all away.  I have not experienced another NDE since. 

I have travelled ass-backwards, remained a primitive sentient being my whole life.  My lifesaver remains the lifelong gift and tremendous sense of innocence (wonder/awe) at my core for every moment more I am allowed to bring in easy breathe to my flesh.  My beginning, childhood to age 50 is so full of depth, I have longed to connect with others to relate to on a depth level, with those who can hear me and met another soul who is trauma bonded and carried by pure love of mother, father, sister and brother - that carries me onward and upward for the remainder of my days on earth to final breath. 

I have never felt a connection to the status quo nor my own peer group.  I am hoping that within the DPA  community the numinous, antartica and Ares words (messages) that have come to me since joining will help me understand more.  It has been a lonely path for there are few, truly happy souls enjoying their time and lives on planet earth and who do not come into adulthood with memories of neglect and abusive childhood schemas.

I did not know people lied until I was 35 years old.  My mentor prayed that I receive a gift of decernment for my sense of awe/wonder was dangerous, in light of the fact that I was going to become a trauma counsellor.  The next 15 years was full of rude awakenings, as I call them, as I listened to abuse stories from children and those adults with traumatized childhood memories contained within.

I first learned of Freud in Adolescent Psychiatry in 1975, our father of psychoanalysis who provided us with the stepping stones of depth psychology, however, I struggle with his sexuality complexes and the simple fact that he created these and effectively buried the CSA secrets he was privileged to hear in his time. 

Carl Jung had his own secret adolescent experience and with the love of two women in his life, they all  knew there was so much more than a castration and envy compexes.  We can thank all our ancestors and the gods/God for wisdom.  My mentor always told me to seek wisdom for she is good.

You greet me with Aloha which I first heard when I visited your land and stayed at the Halakawani (? sp) back in 1975.  BeautifuI!  We saw our first ladies of the night when leaving the movie theatre "Rocky", they waved from balconies trying to lure my young husband their way. 

Aboriginal paradise, the natural beauty in your stories and elders ancient ways of being remain delightful.  It is unfortunate that in the name and process of the so called progress of civilized man - we destroy so much goodness.  The earth is vast and there is still much beauty to behold.

Our Canadian government informed us tonight on the news that we are not prepared for Cyberwar hackers.

Regards Linda

This reply was deleted.