Organization

Drugging toddlers becoming big business for Big Pharma with over a million kids under 5 on brain-damaging psych meds

IMS Health reports that 274,804 American infants under one year of age are being put on psychotic drugs like Prozac and Zoloft! For all toddlers less than five years old, over 1 million and counting are now on these brain-damaging drugs. In total, 8,389,034 kids 17 and under are on these psychiatric drugs, and the rates are accelerating. ...

Learn more:  http://www.naturalnews.com/052300_Psych_drugs_medicated_toddlers_mass_shootings.html#ixzz3uFPTVQHu

This is so sick and medieval. It is beyond disgusting. How on earth is such evil tolerated by the psychological community. Money talks and so this BS walks...

You need to be a member of Depth Psychology Alliance to add comments!

Join Depth Psychology Alliance

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Organization

Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy Increase Risk Of Autism In Babies By 87%: JAMA Study

http://www.naturalblaze.com/2015/12/antidepressants-taken-during-pr...

every member of the apa should be reminded that the Congress may have passed all kinds of laws to protect big pharma from facing lawsuits in regard to their products... but liability in regard to prescribing drugs that increase the possibility of producing an autistic child could be very costly... About one in 10 women in america are taking anti depressants so....

• Well, no one has the tolerance for a screaming toddler anymore. Adults  are making national news for having  meltdowns over toddlers crying in restaurants or on airplanes. One restaurant owner was hailed as a hero for forcing the parents of a crying toddler to leave her establishment. Thousands of angry comments online berate parents to "CONTROL YOUR CHILDREN!" So desperate parents turn to their pediatricians, who most likely prescribe drugs because the diagnosis of "your kid is being a kid" isn't acceptable anymore. 

My favorite "dining Nazi" complaint is "Your chid ruined my dining experience!" Like you'll never have another dining experience.  If you've staked your life on a single "dining experience" then the person who needs drugs is you. 

• On Facebook I suggested that maybe the screaming kid has a point and we should all scream with him in solidarity. That went over not so well. ;)

• And its why we need more world leaders who are moms. If you can handle a screaming child on an international flight as well as your fellow passengers who want to shove you and your child out the nearest emergency exit, then not only are you qualified to be president or prime minister but you're our best hope for world peace. 

• Good evening Klemens - I am so grateful I was born pre-Pharma...before antibiotics, immunizations and psychotropics...and then again...brains were fried [ECT]...and if you look at texts that review the past 100 years of "Sad, Bad + Mad" treatments...it is not looking good...but prescription drug addiction is doing well...

It appears to me that all our "systems of care" for the ill, weak and infirm are intolerant and looking for the quick fix [band-aide] solutions...these "mother's little helpers" are a poor excuse for treatment that leads to psychological and physical addictions...

In my family system, we fight, refuse, stay and remain drug-free by hard choice and determination...many times opposing the systems stance and judged for that harshly...natural, healthy ways of living is becoming more popular, so there is a new wave of parents who are nurturing and nourishing their children - well!

The stats you shared with us are sick...Peace + Love Linda

• I am a Social Worker who has worked with children and families for many years.  This news is beyond belief and I wonder if this is something that Child Protective Services could look into as Child Abuse.  To me, that is just what this is.

This reply was deleted.