Paper Exchange

I am getting in-touch with online contacts in order to connect more profesionally. What exactly I am hoping for is an exchange of written material... this is for both business and ideas reasons. The most important point that I want to make right away is that this isnt a disguise for materialism. I would write if we lived in some fanciful utopian society where everything was free and therefore there was no monetary reason to write or work in any way because money didnt exist. Anyway, with that clear I hope that I will be given a hearing. 

So my contact buys my latest written work and then when they next write something they contact me and I pay the same amount for their paper. Then some ideas may develop from all of the material that I will accumulate. You may say that I will not make any money but I hope that some contacts will stay loyal... one or two in every five or six I hope. After I have purchased their first paper (i.e., in response to them purchasing mine) theres no obligation in any way for me to continue to buys theirs even if they continue to buy mine). 

Of course people have their own ideas so I would predict that the majority of contacts will cease to purchase mine... and also, there's alot of competition.
My latest paper is titled Archetypal Immersion Psychology, Borderland Psychology and Conscious Thinking Psychology. It can be purchased for £5. Get in-touch if you are interested in my exchange idea. (The Intro to the paper is free to read on my Docstoc Page, www.docstoc.com/profile/paulbudds)

Best Wishes,

Paul Budding.

You need to be a member of Depth Psychology Alliance to add comments!

Join Depth Psychology Alliance

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi All

Just a slight change to how I am proceeding with the Paper Exchange idea. It’s really simple…

… You send me your paper then I send you my Jungian Studies Paper. Your paper gets uploaded to a website that is to become the largest database of Jungian Papers online. (at least the largest that I will know of!) This will take time to build-up but that doesn’t matter.

Best Wishes

Paul Budding

• Hi Paul. I think the paper purchase exchange is a very creative and pioneering idea. There are many of us in the depth psych field who love writing and have invested time and energy in research and execution of some pretty amazing work--whether for graduate courses or for publication that somehow hasn't been accepted anywhere--and yet the value to others could be powerful.

Your thoughts on paying the same for each other's work makes it fair and actionable--and it gives writer's a chance to make even a small sum for their hard-earned finished product. I hope some people in the community will test the idea out with you--and please post it again in the future--maybe every few weeks?-- so everyone knows the opportunity is available.

• Thanks Bonny. I have an online tec friend who could set up a website as well... so that all papers could go on there if not here. Jung2.org is also a possibility.
This reply was deleted.