Pollinate committee meeting Monday, December 14 at 2:30 pm PT - 

This meeting is to look at the broad strategic view of the offering, and to start putting some ideas into concrete action. Please come prepared to share any pending offerings if you have them and we'll make decisions to move forward

Time: Dec 14, 2015 2:30 PM (GMT-8:00) Pacific Time (US and Canada) 
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/228491874

Or join by phone:
    +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
    Meeting ID: 228 491 874 

You need to be a member of Depth Psychology Alliance to add comments!

Join Depth Psychology Alliance

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bonnie, at the meeting tomorrow, I would like to use some time to talk about our members and their different kinds of pollinate needs. I'm imagining that we will have "tracks" of offers that are tailored to different kinds of members. For example, some of our members are graduating students who want to launch a career and pay off loans. Others are second half of life. Others are writers, etc. Each group will have distinctly different needs and ideas for how they want to take their commitment to DP into the world. If we can do it, taking a little time to develop this framework is an important step before we start making offers. Attached is a starting document to stimulate discussion. Would you get this to the others whom you've invited but may not have access to this group or thread? Thank you!

Pollinate--Who do we serve.docx

This reply was deleted.