Replies

• Hi Ed, are you still going to Pacifica in March. The Hillman event was cancelled, but if you are still going to be there it would be fun to meet up at Pacifica.

Lilan

• Ed, I would love to hear what Hillman says on the Red Book. I do have a copy and am fascinated with it, but could use some direction in my examination. Are you going again in March?

• Hi Lilan, I think you would like Pacifica--it's a very magical and beautiful place, set between the ocean & mountains. I really miss the work I did there, as well as the most incredible people that I met. It was a very special time in my life. I hope you do go!

I just joined the Depth Psych Alliance so haven't had time to post much info. If you'd like to read the summary of my dissertation, it's available here: http://gradworks.umi.com/33/34/3334696.html

Titled: Redeeming the Gorgon: Reclaiming the Medusa Function of Psyche.

All,Best,

Ileen

• IIeen, I looked up your dissertation abstract and it looks fascinating! What a powerful image. I would love to hear more about it. I just saw Medusa in two movies recently: Clash of the Titans and Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief. In both cases Medusa was definitely portrayed as evil. I never really thought of what that says about women in general, or the power of women. 

Lilan

This reply was deleted.