Friday Morning Group
This event is an invitation to a safe, creative conversation about Identity, Color, Culture, and what it means to belong as an individual & a member of society
If you feel…
- Unseen, unheard, marginalized or purposefully excluded
- Burdened by the suffering and real trauma that society imposes
A Soul Circle is a creative opportunity to:
- Inquire into your own identity, not the one that was assigned to you
- Acknowledge the suffering and real trauma that society imposes
- Honor your experience and mourn personal loss in a safe place
- Explore how to be a compassionate ally to yourself and others
- Open a conversation that creates space for systemic change
- Authorize yourself to feel fully included, valued, and respected
- Be vulnerable and to claim the sovereignty of your inner authority
A complimentary pre-participation interview is required.
- Online/Small Group Size.
- Partial scholarships available based on need.
- Must attend all 12 sessions.
- Only simple tools are necessary.