Fairy tales are the purest and simplest expression of collective unconscious psychic processes. Therefore their value for the scientific investigation of the unconscious exceeds that of all other material. They represent the archetypes in their simplest, barest, and most concise form. - Marie Louise Von Franz
This Introductory workshop will explore the intertwining essence of Fairy Tale and the Dream. Examining how the "Structure of the Dream" and the Structure of a Story mirror each other.
* enter into the fairytale of The Sleeping Beauty as into a Dream
* explore structure through image, symbol and music to invite expanded meaning into Dream.
* examine how the Psyche inherently speaks to us through Image, Symbol and Metaphor
* deepen into an embodied experience of Imagination through a powerful Mirror Dance
* discuss how our "Big" Lifetime dreams and stories follow a parallel basic structure
To Register and for Details:
Workshop at the Festival of Dreams Santa Cruz April 13th.
at the Museum of Art & History, April 12-14
Details and registration at: ** FestivalofDreams.net (https://FestivalofDreams.net)
or contact Eva Rider at ** firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com)
** Eva Rider MA, MFT (http://reclaimingsoul.com)
Eva Rider is a Jungian-oriented depth psychotherapist, workshop leader, and teacher. She is also is a certified Hypnotherapist, Movement-Expression®Teacher, SoulCollage® Facilitator, and TRE® practitioner (somatic trauma release). www.ReclaimingSoul.com