Advent Group Forming

Advent Study Group anyone??

“In living the Advent initiatory pattern as our personal journey we acquire a felt sense of inner power, our own and yet ‘given’.” (Mariann Burke, “Advent and Psychic Birth”)

I’d like to get a group together of Depth-oriented folks to meet weekly over Advent and The Holy Nights to reflect on aspects of the individuation journey illuminated in Christmas biblical literature. This will be my third year doing this practice and it’s redeemed the season for me allowing me to find personal meaning in the holidays.  I’d like to suggest meeting at my house in Santa Rosa on Thursday evenings from 6 – 8, starting on December 1 but only offer this as a suggestion and am open to other times. Feedback welcome!  If you're interested or would like more information, please email me at tamara.long@sbcglobal.net

“Let this winter

of listening

be enough

for the new life

I must call my own . . . ”

David Whyte

You need to be a member of Depth Psychology Alliance to add comments!

Join Depth Psychology Alliance

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Tamara,

It is too much of a commute from Kentucky!!! Rats!!

I would enjoy hearing more about your approach. Have you thought of publishing what you do?

Ed

• Hi Tamara. What a great offering! So glad you're putting it out to the community. Good luck with it.

This reply was deleted.