I would like to offer fellow group members who have therapeutic or healing practices a complementary copy of my new book on the psychological trauma wrought by abandonment and betrayal.

“Love and the Mystery of Betrayal: Recovering Your Trust and Faith after Trauma, Deception, and Loss of Love”, released in late 2014, has received high praise from reviewers, therapists and other healers, and readers alike. It has already been honored as a Finalist in the USA Best Books of 2014 (for narrative nonfiction).

This book is invaluable for your clients who are struggling through betrayal trauma, and also, I believe, will help you to better understand their experience. It is my goal to get the book into the hands of those who can most benefit from it that is why I am making this offer to you.

Please reply to me with an email address if you would like to receive your free copy. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO POST YOUR INFO PUBLICLY HERE, you can click on my name above which takes you to my membership page in the Alliance, then click SEND A MESSAGE under the Jung photo and my name on the left side of the page).

Also, please indicate which format you prefer—print, Kindle, epub or PDF. If you prefer print, we will need a mailing address. We will send the ebook versions in 1-3 days, while the print version will take 7-10 business days.

Thank you!

-Sandy Lee Dennis

Advance Praise for “Love and the Mystery of Betrayal”:

“A powerful book that will serve many.” —Tara Brach, “Radical Acceptance”

“…an inspiring book that offers guidance and hope for those struggling to heal and grow from one of life’s most painful experiences.”—John Amodeo, PhD, “Love & Betrayal”

“This story of heartbreak has a rare quality; it is absolutely honest.”—Ginette Paris, PhD, “Heartbreak”

Selected Reader Reviews:

“I have recommended this book already to two clients and a colleague and I've only had it less than a week.”— ME, Ann Arbor (Amazon)

“…a deep and moving book…As a psychotherapist, I’d say that this book is a “must read” for anyone still dealing with betrayal and abandonment…and, as importantly, for the support people who are helping them.” —Jim Din, MFT, PhD (Amazon)

“Fascinating book. I couldn't put it down. Anybody who has ever struggled with recovering from a betrayal needs to read this book.”—Rydia (Amazon)

“I have read many, many books on infidelity and your book stands out….For anyone who has been through betrayal, this would be the first book I recommend.”—Magic Eye (Amazon)

“Best Book of 2014! "This book is a miracle. It is your blueprint through the dark stormy seas of betrayal.” —Maria Mar, book review blog post

“An incredibly compelling journey…You need not have experienced the betrayal of a partner to benefit from the profound words and insights of this academically and spiritually enlightened author.”—Amazon customer

There are currently 22 reviews on Amazon: http://amzn.to/1yy7HOH

You need to be a member of Depth Psychology Alliance to add comments!

Join Depth Psychology Alliance

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Sandy - thanks for the offer - I would love a copy of your book Love & Betrayal if I could get it for kindle that wld b great ... libbyatkins@ yahoo.com
  • Thank you I would like the book ... A theme in everyone's life.
    lindaprofess @ hotmail.com

I would love it on Kindle if that's available.

Thank you,
    Linda Steele
  • Dear Sandra Lee,
    I would love to have a copy of your book. It sounds very useful and I appreciate your generous offer. My email address is Gaye@storyweaver.co.nz and I'd love a PDF copy or Kindle but I don't know how to do that.
    Thank you very much,
    Gaye Sutton Woodcock,
    L
  • Hi Sandy,
    Thank you for your kind generosity. I would appreciate having a paper copy.
    Patricia Erskine, LMHC
    175 Parfitt Way SW, Suite N260
    Bainbridge Island, WA 98110

Best wishes for your continued success.
    Patricia
    • I have just sent your hard copy and you should be receiving it in the next couple of weeks.

if you find the book useful, in order to help the book find its way to those who most need it, a short review on Amazon or Goodreads would be much appreciated.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any problems...

-Leila
      for Sandy Lee Dennis

• Dear Sandy Lee,

When I responded, I wasn't sure about leaving my address concerning the offer for your book.

Sister Helen E. Provost  ( Shestelle )

400 Power Road, Apt 2

Pawtucket, RI  02860

Thank you for your kindness. 

• Dear Sandra Dennis

Thank you for your kind offer of a free copy of" Love and the Mystery of Betrayal: Recovering Your Trust and Faith after Trauma, Deception, and Loss of Love."  This sounds like an incredible book and I am eager to see it.  Please mail ne the hard copy.  My address is:

Rev. Paula Jean West

3325 Memorial Avenue

Lynchburg, VA 24501

branwenn@aol.com

• I have just sent your hard copy and you should be receiving it in the next couple of weeks.

if you find the book useful, in order to help the book find its way to those who most need it, a short review on Amazon or Goodreads would be much appreciated.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any problems...

-Leila
      for Sandy Lee Dennis

• Hi Sandy Lee Dennis: 

This is Charlene Diane Jones at charlenej@rogers.com and I'd welcome a copy of your book. Thank you for your most generous offer! I'd prefer hard copy if you are offering that, at 

7 Rest Nook Lane 

Stouffville Ontario L4A 7X3 

Canada 

Otherwise a Kindle is fine as I'm very at ease with mine. 

Thank you!

cheers

Charlene

• I am sorry that we are not sending books internationally any longer, so I will be sending you a pdf.  Thanks!

-Leila
      for Sandy Lee Dennis

This reply was deleted.