Dear Friends of Life,

As a new member, may I offer you a sense of my life's work?

This is an autobiographical sketch that helps clarify my model.

http://www.connectioninstitute.org/PDF/when_I_was_thirty-two.pdf

Would you be interested in reviewing a model for species-wide consciousness ?

http://www.connectioninstitute.org/PDF/Sperry's%20C&H%20Essay%2011-24-15.pdf

I have attached a copy of the second link which is a published essay.

Ever Gratefully,

Sperry

Sperry's C&H Essay 12-3-15.pdf

You need to be a member of Depth Psychology Alliance to add comments!

Join Depth Psychology Alliance

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wow! This autobiography was incredible to read Sperry. I love your paintings too!

• FEB 14 – Happy Sweetheart Day Everyone:

Good morning Sperry – I am so excited this morning, just had to share that I had a creative dream state last night.  This is my first dream state in…artistic creation.  Historically as I have mentioned before, I had no dream states I was able to recall [named it coma sleep] for the first 35 years of my life…until my first “rude awakening.”  What dream states I did experience since… had been rooted in NDE phenomena: flashbulb memories, locutions, total reliving to recall of two of my NDE…and it may have taken 33 years to arrive in this place, state…space and time… for a few of you…out there…now know I have to contend with many internet challenges… due to living in a forested area [not complaining, remains my privilege, dream come true…gift], but the sacrifice is we end up “social media limited” [expensive time plan] unable to do webinars, weak band]...waiting for an antenna… 

Such is life…this week I had to deal with my old pc [10 years old] – it crashed [again].  I now have a new Apple for my work [love it].  My sweetheart husband inherited the old pc and I am helping him learn how to use it and surf the net…the blind leading the blind...his niche is restoring old cars…so when his old laptop crashed again…hmm this resonates deeply…I was determined to get into it…try to understand…a little bit into the workings of the computer’s hard drive memory…nuts and bolts operations…hands on…practical, practicum experience to try to fix it.  Yes, we can even do that now…get help on-line too!  And with the help of a Microsoft certified tech and his one time only fix…[I needed him to deal with the current crash issue]…way out of my reach…this is quite the adventure I am on with all of you.  

There are many interesting and similar parallels between the files in the mind… the files in the old laptop…the files in the air…creating peaceful form…beauty comes out of the system that once appeared to be chaos…juggling the balls, irons in the fires, so to speak…hmmm…this resonates too deeply within me…stay focused…don not go there…right now…

The great news this morning is the “My Backup” on the Windows 7 was non-functional since 2014 and needing fixing [get rid of that circle with the black X warning [critical incident] from the action center!  The on-line tech, whom I hired for a one-time crash did not fix that issue…must be deeply embedded... some form of file pathway burn…corruption in the hard drive…hmmm…this resonates…and that problem…I do have experience with, so I decided to go dancing again…this time with the old pc files… and gave it a whirl yesterday.  Got my copy of Marion Woodward’s “Addiction to Perfections” book yesterday too…took a peek…different language…never was interested enough to get into Shakespeare…Elliot…Jungian…mythological gods.   However…there are many words in there that resonate deeply with me…so I am reading and underling them…

Low and behold – it’s a mystery…where there is will…there is a way…the old pc can now backup files…hmmm…

My sweetheart and I were so tickled pink we went to bed happy knowing you can “teach old dogs new tricks”…and this precursor [excitement of solving a computer glitch…without really understanding the know-hows…technological side of things…for I have no formal “computer program skills training” HOWEVER, I had a creative dream…it was so surreal, I felt like I was actually living it… in the now!  Hmmm…this is familiar and resonates with me too.

So, on this Valentine’s Day…love is in the air...my plan is to gift my sweetheart with a box of new chocolates – a new look on his desktop [he is no longer able to eat chocolate], that works more effectively…execute some of the ideas…ways to reorganizing the files… in the same manner as my creative dream state…hmm…familiar and resonates some more…my unconscious, sub and consciousness [that now has a techno savvy Queen Bee Great Mother/Bonnie and the Board along with the membership have/continues to sustain/nurture me…such an enlightened,  creative busy bee hive…buzz…buzz…buzz…making honey… such an amazing feels like my virtual family place/space…highly charged…synchronistic for me…OMG this just reminded me of the Sir Elton John’s song - Benny and the Jets]…but it’s “Bonnie and the Board”…so, signing off, leaving you there/here…for I am off to fulfill my dream…wish to organize my sweethearts “favourites” in similar fashion like my dream…thanks Bonnie, Board and members for your sharing, empathic thoughts and feelings…wave forms… for me and my computer challenges…I’m working it out in my dreams…

There is so much going on…right now…it is a year since I launched the “Photopoetic Megamomentary” adventures on Goggle+ and within DPA…and there is no end to the excitement I feel and the potential we have together…me and my virtual family system/space shall traverse some awesomeness, no doubt…this next year…I can feel it coming…synchronistical speaking…[OMG another song in my heart – it’s in the Air of Night…Phil Collins and I am holding on…with great faith…lots of prayers in my heart…

Have a sweet day!!!  Peace + Love Linda

PS – Sperry as soon as my new mid-month time plan kicks in, I will be able to go back on-line, onto your blog site and finished looking through the resources you shared…and I do believe your question to me  “how do you want to begin the deep diving”…this is it…spontaneously in the flow of these simply lived moments of our everyday lives…sharing that which comes our way…lights our fire… for it has already been… launched… out-there…and in here and…in the midst of everything else that is going on…the Black Hole, Einstein’s ideas about “gravity waves” was on the news…OMG… and it was all I could do to contain and restrain myself…from the movement of that image…OMG gravity waves…the black dots in the black hole…scientific proof…hmmm… awe…my thoughts drift… to all who have experienced… studied…

thought forms and wave form phenomena [me since 1985]…this all resonates sooooo deeply within me…nope…do not go there…not just yet...I am unable to even go there…into that space and time frame…got to get back to this task at hand…my sweethearts favourites screen…and I am still waiting for a small group to arise…dialogue with me…and will not traverse the gravity waves in discussion alone again…

Anyone else out there got something to add????

• Hi Sperry - I sent you an invitation to be friends so you could view my albums.  

My mother had 3 breech delivery birthing experiences.  The other 3 siblings died in their 40's.  I now know [trauma treatment], that I was disembodied, onset and secondary to my original traumatic birth.NDE imprint [mother hemorrhaging to death, me footling breech presentation, no doctor, so we were packed in ice to save our lives] - my essence [spirit being] remained out-of-body until I experienced my first "rude awakening" surrounding the loss of my dearly beloved sister when I connected with the psychic pain, acute grief [age 35] of her loss that rocked me at my core, existence in that altered state...felt profound existential angst - absolutely loneliness while not alone but in a baseball gathering with friends... the sense, question that arose from deep within me was, "What planet have I been on?"  

I will send another friend invitation so you can view my page, albums.  Peace + Love Linda  

• Good evening Sperry - yes and for the past 3 years within DPA community, I have shared and disclosed much of my personal story.

I am blessed to have survived a lifetime of traumatic events and accumulated 7 [I count] as NDE.  In my photo albums created in 2015, are 3 personal albums where I am trying to share, disclose and explore where I have been, where I am at... for many of the images and phenomenal experiences I currently acknowledge...[still have aspects of partial trauma amnesia, mild degree of alexithymia regarding some of these phenomenal, life altering states.

I was OBE for the first 35 years of my life [totally shocked me] and still seems surreal...and can relate to walking [? word] between the worlds.  I remain a pure lover of life with absolute respects for breath and spirit...will remain eternally grateful for all the love and blessings bestowed upon me and my life with my wonderful husband of 48 years,

Have you seen my albums?  I am so excited to get into this dialogue, space with you...Peace + Love Linda

• I have not seen your albums. I just looked for them with no luck.
      It's not clear what you meant by "I was OBE for the first 35 years of my life "

• FEB 7, 2016 DEEP DIVING INTO PHENOMENA of NDE, COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS:

Good afternoon Sperry – I have not had enough time to finish reviewing all you sent me above, however, while you are waiting for me to get caught up regarding these materials, I was wondering if you would be able to watch this video:

http://www.personalgrowthcourses.net/video/inspiring/nde_day_i_died...

Peace + Love Linda

• Hello Linda, Thank You for your interest in our mutual exploration and thank you for the link to the documentary on NDEs which I have seen, I have now just watched it for a second time--with great interest. Have you had an NDE?

Warmest Regards,

Sperry

• Good morning Sperry - I am so excited....I just finished ready your article and these are your words that resonated within my heart:

- an all-embrassing void-based consciousness

- commonly sensed consciousness

- co-evolving a more conscious culture

- states of mind

- undeniable love without limits

- sentient observers...constant context...moment-by-[to]-moment being

- stillness together....

I have been a member of DPA since 2012 and have a few dreams...looking for other members with NDE, particular experience in the void with interest to delve deeper into conversational levels to share...the mysteries [the sensing...how many are there?].  Seek and you shall find...could we share deeper?

Peace + Love Linda 

• Yes, How shall we dive deeper Linda ? Are there others in DPA who are choosing to experientially explore our capacity to share our commonly-sensed consciousness evermore consciously? This helps {http://www.connectioninstitute.org/PDF/gig1.pdf]

You may find some of my other essays and articles of interest on [www.connectioninstitute.org]

Here's one I'd recommend. given your request, which I would propose DPA to contemplate too.

[http://connectioninstitute.org/PDF/Y-THE_HUMAN_CONNECTION_PROJECT.pdf]

• Hi Sperry - my apologies for not replying sooner, however, it may be awhile for I am in the midst of providing support to people who are in the midst of critical choice point occasions [highest level of conversation] and unable to focus on our desire to dive deeper.  To be continued...hopefully real soon...Peace + Love Linda

This reply was deleted.