Hello dear classmates!

As I contemplate my write-up, I wonder what you might be thinking. If you're willing to share, this would be enlightening for me. My plan was to focus on the use of the myth of Inanna to address the problem of the new high risk group for suicide, middle-aged white women.

I would love to hear about some of your ideas . . . 

You need to be a member of Depth Psychology Alliance to add comments!

Join Depth Psychology Alliance

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What a great idea! I'd love to read what you have to say when you are finished. You are far ahead of me. I will only be writing reflections and the fact that I will be learning about digital storytelling so that I can share new stories.

• I am writing a proposal to use the study of mythology and cultural narratives along with practicing improv theater techniques to craft new narratives that reflect the Earthrise eradigm.

• I would love to see your theater pieces. It sounds like a great idea.

• Someday, my dear, perhaps. These may not actually be for performance but for process exploration. I hope you'll hear about it someday!

• Theater improv, cultural narratives, mythology > such a fantastic soup of elements! I am interested in ways to embody and animate mythology. 

• Hi Claire - 

I'm thinking I'll look at the myth of Hephaestus (Roman: Vulcan) and how he relates to the current Men's Rights Movement. Seems like there's some major mythic energy rolled up in it.

• It certainly does sound like there is a lot of energy in relating the Vulcan myth to the Men's Rights Movement.

• Sounds cool. I have no sense of this. It would be great to read your piece, Drew. 

• Hi Claire, 

I am hoping to examine the archetype of Dionysus and cultures relationship to passion. 

• Would you be thinking of this culture and passion or would you be thinking of other culture's as well?

This reply was deleted.