For your interest...Since someone just suggested it, I thought I would list a sampling of the books on the syllabi for upcoming coursework in PhD program in Depth Psych at Pacifica Graduate Institute:

Avens, R. (1984). The new gnosis: Heidegger, Hillman and angels. Woodstock, CT: Spring.

Brooke, R. (2000). Pathways into the Jungian world: Phenomenology and analytical psychology. London ; New York: Routledge.

Casement, A., & Tacey, D. (2006). The idea of the numinous: Contemporary Jungian and psychoanalytic perspectives. London & New York: Routledge.

Coppin, J., & Nelson, E. (2005). The art of inquiry: A depth psychological perspective. Putnam, CT: Spring Publications.

Corbett, L. (2007). Psyche and the sacred. New Orleans, LA: Spring Publications.

Edinger, E. F. (1984). The creation of consciousness: Jung's myth for modern man. Toronto, Canada: Inner City Books.

Guggenbuhl-Craig, A. (1999). The emptied soul: On the nature of the psychopath. Woodstock, CT: Spring.

Henderson, J. L. (1984). Cultural attitudes in psychological perspective. Toronto: Inner City Books.

Lopez-Pedraza, R. (1990). Cultural anxiety. Einsiedeln: Daimon Verlag.

Neumann, E. (1990). Depth psychology and a new ethic (1st Shambhala ed.). Boston: Shambhala.

Otto, R. (1958). The idea of the holy: An inquiry into the non-rational factor in the idea of the divine and its relation to the rational. New York: Oxford University Press.

Romanyshyn, R. D. (2007). The wounded researcher: Research with soul in mind. New Orleans, LA: Spring Journal Books.

Woodman, M. (1982). Addicted to perfection. Toronto: Inner City Books.

Lots of familiar names, and clearly a heavy focus this quarter on sacred/psych/soul....Courses include: Jungian Psychology, Imaginal Ways of KNowing, Depth Psychology and the Sacred among others

You need to be a member of Depth Psychology Alliance to add comments!

Join Depth Psychology Alliance

Email me when people reply –