Here is a vignette that plays upon the theme of synchronicity, as well as the themes of card decks and games to play!

http://saybrook.academia.edu/DarleneViggiano/Papers

What have been the connections for you among dreams, spiritual emergence, and synchronicity?

How do you relate to the vignette offered here?

Where have synchronicities led you that have been surprising or inspiring in your spiritual emergence?

Do you find that synchronicity abounds when you tend to your dreams and DLEs?

If you do, why do you suppose this might be so?

You need to be a member of Depth Psychology Alliance to add comments!

Join Depth Psychology Alliance

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Darlene,

Honestly I can say that the whole meeting with this soror mystica was filled with strange occurences. First it was strange to find out she lived with her husband in the house we first visited looking for a new home. I told her she looked out on the most beautiful trees of our village, a picture I had thought would be ours if we would live there. In a conversation we found out that I got images in my head I could describe as if they were projected on the left upper side of my view. I could describe where she lived in the Other World. I could feel her energy like a warmth at my 'third eye', whenever she meditated, was inside the Other World or was thinking of me. I once had written a story and I sent part of the story to her, since I thought she would recognize things of it. Then she dreams about the first part of the story and the rest: that we were married, on our back a lot of souls of our soul group, and before some wise men, performing a marriage rite, by winding a gold thread around our hands. In the rest of the story - which I did not send to her - you can read about a marriage rite, in which the participant cut each others finger, which are then connected with each other by winding a perfumed ribbon around our hands. Also here a lot of people behind them and before them wise men. Strange coincidences.

In a way this marriage was not the marriage between this soror mystica and me, but in a way the marriage between earth and heaven, I believe. A foreshadowing maybe of something which has yet to come.

Maybe all these coincidences were meant as sign posts for the life I'm living now, in which this transformative force of kundalini is changing my way of being in the world.

I believe that the process which is unfolding in me is also meant to be expressed in real life. In a way spreading the light for all people. Therefore the process also shows itself in my outside world, by meeting special people, finding this special study group etc. 

In my own psychology practice I find that the right people are calling me for help. In a way be helping them, I help myself, by understanding aspects of life in general, or the way in which spirituality moves inside them. Sometimes they come for other problems, and find themselves talking about spiritual themes and so on.

In a way this whole process seems to point to a life living in two worlds at the same time.

Light, Life and Love,

Pieter.

• "The two in one, the two in one. Now in his eyes will shine Thy glory, and in her eyes wonder of life regained, the ensouled and ensouler face to face, and sealed by the bridge to the most high." This is a piece of a Gnostic song about that marriage between earth and heaven, sun and moon, Logos and Eros, the masculine and the feminine--in short, the opposites.

It related to the mysteriorum coniunctionis, which Jung wrote about in The Psychology of the Transference.

This reply was deleted.