Free Online Event!
Sponsored by the Shift Network
Click Here to Register!
Values rooted in gratitude and Giving Thanks daily help us nourish our mind and remember our Good Mind — our spirituality as embodied wisdom.
We open to cultivating inner peace and building unity through our similarities and by celebrating our differences as ways of deeper learning about one another.
The principles of the Good Mind give us the spiritual discipline to hold deep peace within, and enable us — by our presence alone — to help heal others and the Earth. The Good Mind helps us turn the negatives in life into something positive to benefit our personal growth and help others.
Kahontakwas Diane Longboat, ceremonial leader and teacher of Indigenous spiritual ways, will guide you in developing your Good Mind and the spiritual wisdom, gratitude, and peace within you — in Cultivate a Sacred Life Rooted in Spiritual Wisdom: First Nations’ Teachings of the Good Mind to Nurture Gratitude, Peace, Courage, Respect & Love.
- Discover ways to develop the Good Mind, or spiritual intelligence, to cultivate a life of happiness, honor, respect, love, and peace for yourself and others
- Learn how Kanaronkwa Medicine evokes love for Self, your partner, and all of Creation
- Discover the Haudenosaunee Worldview as an example of a good life, and the importance of ceremony, story, song, dance, dreams, Giving Thanks, and connecting with the land in cultivating such a life
- Experience Ohen:ton Karihwatehkwen, a beautiful Thanksgiving Address as nourishment and inspiration for creating your own blessings of gratitude
- Be immersed in a Creation Story as a rich pathway to deepen your relationship with Self — and expand your family to include all life beings