- Mar 23, 2013 at 3:00am to Nov 2, 2013 at 1:00pm PDT
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Mountains are holy places, natural temples where Earth and Sky meet. As living elders mountains help us to wake up bone memory of our unique destiny and to remember our connection with the stars and vastness.
Throughout 2013 we'll gather on the slopes
- Created by: Daniel Foor
- Sep 19, 2013 at 11:30am to Oct 24, 2013 at 2:45pm PDT
- Location: Santa Rosa Junior College, Community Education
Myth and the Movies
In this course we’ll view and discuss six outstanding films through a mythic lens. We’ll explore how different cinematic styles and genres convey universal quests for meaning, belonging, and transformation. Along the way, we’ll
- Created by: Terry Ebinger
- Sep 26, 2013 to May 2, 2014
- Location: A lovely private dance studio in San Francisco
This group is designed for women engaged in deepening their bodysoul explorations. Now in its twelfth year, there are openings for the 2013-2014 session, beginning in September.
Beginning with an introductory weekend, monthly three-hour sessions (Fri
- Created by: Tina Stromsted, Ph.D.
- Sep 26, 2013 at 11:00am PDT to Nov 30, 2013 at 11:00am PST
- Location: on the phone
Study the wisdom revealed in dreams!
It was C.G. Jung who taught us that; “The dream....presents a psychic fact." We now realize that to understand this eternal language in addition to imagination, one needs to learn something essential about the work
- Created by: Dr. Michael Conforti
- Oct 7, 2013 at 11:00am to Oct 28, 2013 at 12:00pm PDT
- Location: online or on the phone
Take this opportunity to follow a unique course with one of the best teachers in Jungian psychology. Interact with James Hollis, listen to his presentations and ask questions.
James Hollis is going in-depth on the topic he is currently passionate abou
- Created by: Bonnie Bright
- Oct 8, 2013 at 5:00am PDT to Nov 12, 2013 at 5:00am PST
- Location: on the phone
"The main interest of my work is not concerned with the treatment of neuroses but rather with the approach to the numinous. But the fact is that the approach to the numinous is the real therapy and inasmuch as you attain to the numinous experiences
- Created by: Depth Alliance
- Oct 21, 2013 from 12:00pm to 2:00pm PDT
- Location: Private home in Fairfax, Marin County. Details upon sign up.
Three Introductory Projective Collage Sessions for Women
7-9 pm Mondays, Oct, 21, Nov. 4 & Nov. 11
Come to as many or as few as you like. $10/session
If you’re looking for an opportunity to access, explore and express t
- Created by: Lindsey Beaven