Gathered round the 4 dimensions of embodied experience – BODY, HEART, MIND, & SPIRT – the Dragonfly Medicine Wheel nourishes, integrates, and empowers the sacred wisdom of your body-soul.
The luminous Dragonfly is the teaching image (or totem) for this women's day-retreat. It brings light to the full spectrum of color, watery depths, and agile flight of your imagination. As Mary Hamilton, dancer and founding member of the Marion Woodman Foundation, writes in her book The Dragonfly Principle: An Exploration of the Body's Function in Unfolding Spirituality:
"Unlike a butterfly that goes to sleep in a cocoon, the dragonfly keeps her eyes wide open through each stage of her life."
The Way of the Dragonfly is re-membering your empowered embodied story, eyes open – and dancing!
Join us at the sweetwater's edge as we:
• Open with arrival meditation
• Welcome sacred objects of intention into the wheel (you'll receive more on this as a pre-workshop homeplay assignmetn when you register below!)
• Tend the Red Dragonfly of our empowered menstrual-bloodline story
• Tend the Gold Dragonfly of our empowered sexuality story
• Venerate the god and goddess of loosening and artful leisure with delightful nibbles, tea, and wine
• Awaken the dancing body in a Chocolate Shakti movement meditation
• Re-member your inner dragonfly exercise
• Close in ceremony and renewed aliveness in our embodied power
Please visit web link for more details and registration.