i love Jung's consciousness raising & saw A Dangerous Method' move 2x this year was very inspiring about the potentials of emotional break-thrus possible & hiding them from community forbidding that.

I wonder how deep this group/you go into psychology: Alice Millers, Reich, Adler/Dreikurs, Primal Scream therapy, spiritual healing,  Rebirthng breathwork,  hypnotic regression, spirit dreams, astral travel & astrology, encounter groups, touching, symbols of spiraling spirit & universe,  Jung & Reich recording vast discoveries of consciousness inside us in Universe. Even home birth is a primal way of raising awareness, healing ones past & realizing how instinctual our natural loving needs are now! I'm now working 2 years on OBD = Our Baby Dialogs' book & play, nearly finished, on Natural home & normal medical hospital birth on the psyche & health of mother & baby total love bonding for life.

is this too 'woo woo? or can you relate to how our family influences begin in the womb to now?

naturallyours    micheal sunanda   MS in Dreikurs family counseling for cooperative parenting at U.Ore 1971 & deep radical therapy, meditating, learning & serving for 40 years now still discovering connections of clearing our hearts at the start with Primal Instincts from conception to weaning & beyond

DEEP HEALING PTSD:BT

BREATHWORKS 4 PRIMAL PER

VOICES FROM the WOMB fin 2

You need to be a member of Depth Psychology Alliance to add comments!

Join Depth Psychology Alliance

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• aloha Lee  your boosting my awareness of how our awareness is hearing hearts

on the' trust building' we do with folks letting us into their psyche for healing them letting see, feel, touch or hear their hurt stuck place is combo of loving eye contact, gentle body language, honest words in present, respecting &or curious &or learning/knowing how they feel, assuming deep healing comes up & out, releasing whats been feared to feel & let go, hidden by reasons, distracting habits & beliefs.  Many people never felt such deep respect for their inner scary life before we share awareness of how we hurt, hide & can heal it with total respect.

The feeling between us of total respecting organic need to relax lettingo to heal, learning by melting & opening in totally safe space accepting whatever hurt inside.  This help us know how mothers & newborns bonding together are loving as healing (birth trauma) hormones flow while touching in tender tearful bliss.

thankfulllyours   micheal sunanda 

• "It appears you grow a deep trust building relationship so they (silently?) reveal a core issue & let you intuitively touch their psyche to discharge what is hiding in their forgotten past, or still blaming, hating or fearing a person abusing them before."

They have no choice in whether to reveal their trauma. Generally, I know it even when the subject is unaware of it themselves.   All stored memories are out there like billboards, available for public viewing.  Even their defense mechanisms utilized to block the memory retrieval are visible   There is also no need on my part to fix people and/or tell them what their deep dark secrets are. This is not about me or what I can do.   There is automatically a deep intimate trust and an overwhelming feeling of unconditional Love.  I usually end up informing the person that the strong feeling of Love they are experiencing is not me or from me.  I am merely stimulating a stored memory in their field that has a strong emotion of Love attached, or assisting them in experiencing Divine Love from within themselves.   If a person's defense mechanisms are blocking the memory retrieval, often I just stimulate the memory sufficient to blow through their defenses and then turn the emotional volume down to a manageable level for resolution.  It's more about teaching people to work on themselves than to fix them. I don't want them coming back for return sessions.

I will not work while a spouse is present as it is not my purpose to create problems.  I usually know if a person has had an affair or is cheating on their relationship.  Their emotional subconscious turmoil is out there like a storm in their soul.  They are torturing themselves.

I do a demonstration for groups where I have a volunteer come up front and have them remember the worst emotional trauma they ever experienced in their life.  All I do is have the person remember the trauma (own it) and to say any prayer in their mind (not out loud).  All this takes less than a minute.  I then ask them to pull the emotional trauma back into awareness.  Over 80% of the time they can't even remember what the trauma was, or experience any emotion from it. The remaining 20% say that the level of emotion has significantly decreased.  (There are many variables influencing this process)  The emotional trauma is gone permanently, not just blocked. All I am doing is teaching how prayer influences consciousness and memory storage and retrieval.  The most bizarre experience was with a Vietnam disabled vet with severe PTSD since 1972.  In this instance he told me his memory in detail.  He cried through the entire story.  It took less than a minute of work and his severe emotional trauma of 40 years was gone, forever.   It's about removing his obstacles to loving himself.

I do not judge a person under any circumstances, no matter what they have done.  I'm not there to make a person feel guilty.  They have been doing that themselves ever since the event happened in their life.  My intent is to help them heal and cleanse their soul of the obstacles to Love that already exist.  

I do not use, nor will ever use mind control, hypnosis or placebo techniques. It is my specialty in research just to learn and avoid these techniques.(and to point out others who do use these techniques)

I also do not use affirmations as they are often like gift wrapping a box of crap.  It looks good on the exterior, but inside the crap still exists.

After the original perceptual programming event has been identified by a person,  active imagination is an excellent tool for a person to use for continued healing as the emotional subconscious cannot differentiate between imagination and reality.  Thoughts manifest as real physical tangible objects and are excellent healing tools.  But they work best when used surgically and not as blanket statements like affirmations.

• aloha Lee, what amazing story of learning & touching someone unconscious tragedy to heal them by releasing stuck energy, its totally new to me how you do that, i will study some more.

my approach to Rebirthing & Chi Kung massage is based on the persons deep desire to change, release, learn, heal for love & discover the old smothered causes of their current problems confusing, scaring & hurting their health, relationships & happiness.

It appears you grow a deep trust building relationship so they (silently?) reveal a core issue & let you intuitively touch their psyche to discharge what is hiding in their forgotten past, or still blaming, hating or fearing a person abusing them before.  That reminds me of "Matrix Energetics" program/book by Richard Bartlett of Puget sound WA doing that privately & in public groups, with some fotos & dramatic fainting & awakening more healed, seems like Mesmer reborn.

Your ability to find & disolve old pains is amazing psycho-energetics some spiritual healers do but rarely explaining how it works so clearly as you wrote there! WOw how deep it glows

• The real issue that most often develops in early childhood perceived trauma is that young children, even in the womb, tend to blame themselves.  Notice I said "perceived trauma."  This is not reality based, but perception based, utilizing the limited life reference experiences of the young child to formulate the perception.  Thus it often results that the child blames themselves even when they are a victim. 

What does the self blame create? "Guilt!"

What does the guilt create? "The need to be punished to remove the guilt."

One of the first things I test is for a reversal of the emotional subconscious reward/punishment system in a person.   This means that the individual is positively stimulated by criticism and negatively stimulated by praise.   If a child is not in an environment where acting out or bad behavior generates the punishment, I have found that the immune system is suppressed to generate a self punishment.  Every single cancer patient I have ever tested has this pattern.  Same with MS.  Depth psychology is an excellent methodology for finding this unhealthy perceptual programming event.

I was at Harvard when they presented the results of the several year study of having Carmelite Nuns pray for cancer patients.  After spending hundreds of thousands of $$ over several years, the results were "inconclusive."  I had to laugh as the study was ridiculous.   If you give a prayerful high frequency thought to a patient with a reversed reward/punishment system, you are actually torturing them!  It's like placing hot coals upon their heads!

I have a person close their eyes and think of the cancer location in their body.  I merely walk toward them with my hand out and when my hand encounters the memory that is manifesting the cancer, the person shifts backward as though I am physically pushing them off their feet.  That is the memory that created the reversal of the emotional reward punishment system.  I'm still researching this, but it works a very high percentage of the time.

For example, several years ago I was working with a man, an engineer about 60 years old who had stomach cancer.  When my hand hit the memory causing his body to physically shift, I knew the memory was around his age six and involved his father.  I asked him what happened to his father when he was six years old.  He explained that his mother left his father when he was six and moved in with her boyfriend.  He moved along with his mother.  His father, feeling distraught and abandoned committed suicide.  This young man had blamed himself for his father's suicide for over 50 years and it was eating at him.

Side note:  It is relatively easy to reach into the stored memory in the soul, say a prayer and dissolve the unhealthy perceptual programming event that created the guilt.  Jesus did this and it is the reason why he often said "You are forgiven." when he healed someone.  It's instant depth psychology and emotional surgery.  Since the soul manifests the physical body, healing the memory in the soul heals the physical body.

Second Note:  A young child's consciousness functions emotionally, not logically.  Thus all early childhood memories are stored, processed, and retrieved with emotional indices of consciousness.  Logic does not develop until the child is a bit older.  This logical consciousness cannot recall the emotional memory creating the trauma as it did not exist at the time.  This is also what causes much childhood amnesia. Often the logic will create false memories to try and explain the unavailable memories.  If a person I am working with remembers being molested for the first time, they usually ask me if this really happened.  I explain that while it may have, it also may not have happened.  The emotional trauma is based upon perception that may have been a misinterpretation of the event.  The emotional trauma is real, the event may not be.  I do a lot of work with false memories and false perception.

• What a lovely thread this has been. Thank you Lee, Michael and Linda. While it feels like much is out of alignment in the greater world at large, it is comforting to hear stories of daring to stretch beyond boundaries and healing that can happen when we do. Thank you all for sharing, and much appreciation Lind for your perspective on the Alliance and the space we all in habit here. Daily I wonder how to make a technology-based ONLINE community more authentic and meaningful...and then each of YOU come along and make it so without any additional effort on my part. I've always felt this was bigger than me---and indeed it is. Much gratitude for your  willing participation...

• Hey, Michael. No, I don't think your ideas are "too woo woo."

I worked about 2.5 years at Pocket Ranch in California, where the STAR program use to be conducted. Its director, Barbara Findeisen, is one of the founders of the Association for Pre- & Perinatal Psychology. The STAR program employs birth regression, breathwork and primal therapy, among other modalities with a transpersonal orientation.

STAR specifically employs Stan Grof's holotropic breathwork. Grof organizes consciousness around the birth experience. Thomas Verny ("The Secret Life of the Unborn Child") conducted workshops at the former STAR location.

I went through the STAR program myself before going to work there. Twenty years later, I still think it was one of the best things I've ever done for myself. I had amazing experiences. I don't take most of them literally, but I did learn the power of the imagination to express through narrative and imagery what we need to do for healing.

STAR is still conducted, but now in Arizona, near Tuscon: http://www.starfound.org.
    • I end up doing prenatal psychology in every session.  It is the most important work.  It's where the strongest perceptual programming of consciousness occurs.  It often sets the archetype.

Three weeks ago I was at the National Psychological Association for Psychoanalysis in New York City to observe a training program. The psychiatrist presenting worked with a woman for over an hour while the group observed.  Being able to feel every body sensation the patient was experiencing during her interview session, I followed very carefully as she rambled on.

After the session was over, with nothing out of the ordinary happening, they asked if there were questions from the group.  I asked the patient to repeat one of her last statements of the interview which was "I've wanted a family ever since I was in the womb."

I asked her to close her eyes and repeat it again, which she did.  And finally, I asked her to keep her eyes closed, be aware of what was going on in her body as she repeated it the third time.  Instantly as she began to say it again, the words "My mother didn't want me came out instead." along with a floodgate of emotions and tears.

It really is that easy.  By asking her to repeat her own statement, the possibility of false memory recovery was diminished.  After years of work by her, it only takes a few minutes if you can make a person aware of their body speaking to them through increased tension levels.  I merely guided her to recognize her own tension of her emotional defense mechanisms being triggered.  When she did, she released the defense tension and presto, the hard work was done, i.e. realization and owning the issue.

I've worked with the instructors who taught holotropic breath work and did private sessions with them and found the major issues they missed in themselves. Breath work is not very accurate(IMHO), especially in a group setting.  The same is true of the rebirthing experiences.   It's not that they don't elicit emotional responses.  They do.  But my experience is that the emotional responses often do not relate to the unresolved issue.

• aloha Lee

i realize from your wonderful group healing story that bringing up deep issues to release out head healing for with awareness that simple deep breathing rarely does, needing intention of opening & learning together. so our deep healing work grows more aware with patients trusting following gentle guiding their old hurt experiences needing clearing up now.

am so thankful for you doing & sharing that, awareness sharing trusting our heartfelt healing intentions will help my Rebirthing to come

micheal sunanda 

• Good evening Micheal and Lee - wow is right!  Who knew in the aftermath of a montrous superstorm, Sandy, that a viral medium connection (www - DPA) would nuture the collective (conscious) uncounscious of our innate essences to the degree that I had a Desiderata moment.  I truly feel heard in this very safe, loving, and hearfelt forum, birthed by and most grateful to our founder, Bonnie's vision.  No longer detached by distance of space nor time, we as a group are simply free to be and connect with like-minded sojourners on matters of heart and soul.  Can you imagine what our ancestors (Jung) would say obout our virtual alchlemy - using words (ancient to modern) mirrors/messengers or both, able to give/receive content from the depths (sacred spaces), core of our being, always encouraging each other to find our own words, to go into flow states and achieve high levels of conversation - INTIMACY - holographically and ideodynamically speaking towards healing.

Thank you.  Capna Diem!  Regards Linda   

• Wow! wonderful detailed responce to breathwork regressing & releasing stuck old experiences for healing now.  There appears to be infinite variety of how prenatal & birth traumas happen & can be released for healing, remembering & self compassion.  I also do some mini bodywork during Rebirthing & regression sessions to get their attention there for lettingo, sorta like acupressure giving awareness to body needing opening.  I found with Rebirthing breathwork i began in 70-80s i still do conscious chest breathing is wonderful i combine with Chikido playoga moving, streching, centering & releasing naturally.  

Also NLP uses simple breathing & touching to focus awareness there for releasing & balancing.  About Orr's Rebirthing i love the instinctual chest breath releasing, but they usually avoids emoting out they call 'unnecessary drama'. That is a conservative 'spiritual' approach, may miss or take long to find & release & heal old burried traumas.

30 years ago i spontaneously began doing primal scream alone while rebirthing releasing my horrible birth trauma & pains from past hurt, abuse, accidents & repression.  Then feeling ecstatic relaxing & opening

It appears that Jung discovered that early in his PA work, opening spiritual dimensions he discovered.

Still Janov keeps his Primal scream therapy in scientific realms for understanding from deep releasing pain, but not discovering the spiritual dimensions of love, bliss, creative healing & balancing energy &

spirit in our hearts & centers of Chi flowing thru all living things, nourished by Mother Natures love.  Am still thankful for Alice Miller, Wilhelm Reich, Stan Groff, Chi Kung & flow Yoga!  My renewing focus on Pre & perinatal psychology while writing on Our Baby Dialogs' learning & exposing our 'Primal Period' (Odent) of Conception to Weaning around birth that effects our whole lives expressing our family bonding experiences reflected in EcoAstrology - how the 4 primal elements work with planetsigns constantly influencing us. wow

Psychology of instincts

short Titles OBD skits

BIOENERGETICS Flowing Bliss fix

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/9142891867?profile=original
This reply was deleted.