Archetypal astrology needs you!  The inebriated wavering of your head shot and the word Guinness on your cap, let me know that we have  entered the Pisces new moon full on. WOW! And I say that "wow" from a personal platform.  I have had the most unusual and rather delightful company during the last three days of three wild owls who somehow found their way into my home and were flapping and flying about on and off until I could get someone here to capture and release them.  So when I saw the owl on your site I knew that you were the man for us. THE ARCHETYPAL ASTROLOGY GROUP WELCOMES YOU.  Tell us more about yourself, and owl-ness when you have time...Best Regards, Judie Harte

You need to be a member of Depth Psychology Alliance to add comments!

Join Depth Psychology Alliance

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That is quite amazing that you had owls in your house! As part of my Jungian training, we did some work with the idea of "totem animals" and I found that some animals had indeed been "present" in my imaginative psyche, "capturing" my imagination in certain ways. Among them was the owl. I am both a philosophy professor and a counselor/analyst candidate. Owls of course were important to Minerva, Roman goddess of wisdom and so important to philosophers. Hegel spoke frequently enough about the owls of Minerva. But I also felt the owl who hunts at night was a good image of one who finds in the darkness, in the shadow, that which gives life. So I adopted the owl, so to speak, as my image of working as a therapist. Thanks for the compliment on my website.

John

This reply was deleted.