A Wild Synchronicity

In a wild synchronicity, I went on FB a few minutes ago and saw that a bunch of my dream-inspired artwork was published on The Global Question magazine. It's called Call of the Wild in Dream. The magazine editor had approached me several months ago, perhaps even close to a year ago and asked me to submit something which I did. I never heard anything more but then tonight I saw that he had published it! I couldn't help but share it here with you...it was so exciting to see it and then to read all that I had written so long ago that I didn't even remember it!

Anyway...here is a link The Global Question

You need to be a member of Depth Psychology Alliance to add comments!

Join Depth Psychology Alliance

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hi Laura,

Thank you for this link. I'm moved by your images and accompanying dream / dream work. This gives me some insight into working with Jaguar, who showed up in a recent dream. I've posted my art-work-in-process in a new thread -- art work / dream work gallery.

• I love, love that piece...thanks for sharing...I mentioned to someone above that I started a dream-inspired art sharing page on FB a while ago...if you are interested: Dream as Muse

Групи Facebook
      У групі Dream as Muse 282 учасники. The Dream as Muse is a group dedicated to the sharing of creative explorations of the dream. All appropriate medi…
  • Laura, what beautiful art work! I'm glad that you don't have art training! The images are beautiful as they are, Nina

• That's amazing it's just shown up.  Beautiful paintings.

• Laura, Congratulations! Your work is wonderful and what an inspiration from which to create. You inspired me to move forward with my dream-inspired photography.
    Thank you.
    Warmly,
    Barb

• Thanks Barb...I would love to see them sometime!! If you do Facebook, you can share them on my dream-inspired art sharing page called Dream as Muse.

Групи Facebook
      У групі Dream as Muse 282 учасники. The Dream as Muse is a group dedicated to the sharing of creative explorations of the dream. All appropriate medi…
  • Exquisite synchronicity and dream/artwork.  Thank you for sharing your article with the group.

• Exciting indeed. Your images are stunning. They stir my depths. I've shared this on my FB page.

• Oh, I missed it! Thanks. Congratulations on the dream paintings!

• Great! Can you share the link?

This reply was deleted.