I'd like to schedule the next two board meetings so you can get them on your calendars. I know not everyone will be able to join in--and eventually I think we can go to one per quarter, but for this first few months maybe we can have them once a month for an hour just to have more frequent contact as everyone gets to know each other and we all get up to speed on the issues and happenings. That way, those who can make it--great!--and if you can't, there will be another opportunity in a month to re-connect.

Since the last Sunday of the month at 11am PT worked for us in January, let's stick with that model for February and meet on Sunday, February 24 at 11am Pacific Time.

Since (I know realize) Sunday, March 31 is Easter, let's shoot for the day before, Saturday, March 30 at 11am for the March meeting.

Let me know if you can or can't make it--and my apologies in advance if you can't--but I'm really happy with everyone's input into the online group commentary and encourage us all to continue that. I'll also plan to record those meetings for those who can't attend.

Thanks.

You need to be a member of Depth Psychology Alliance to add comments!

Join Depth Psychology Alliance

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You will be missed. Enjoy and stay safe, if both can be accomplished at the same time!

Ed

• My curiosity has got the best of me Ed! What's the title of the play? And if you can share a few words about it, I may be able to get this curious cat off my back. Tremendous news and accomplishment!

• Ode to the Downpressor

A coming-to-awareness story of an upper middle class woman that travels from a place of total lack of awareness to an activist position. Many characters within the society melt into and transform the sole character.

• Would have enjoyed hearing Chomsky. Currently reading his On Language and recently bought the book recording his debate with Foucault. Fascinating.

• ...let's petition Bonnie to make Comsky a fellow board member. I think it's a great idea... :)

• Good evening from California!

The conference was *awesome*, thank you for asking!

Please let me know how the Noam Chomsky event goes! I'd Love to hear all about it!

• Sorry to hear you won't be with us next time.

A bit of news.

A play that I co-wrote with Deanne Bell (PhD from Pacifica) will be presented in part at the Jungian Society for Scholarly Studies in Chicago this summer. Hope to see some of you there.

• Wow! Congrats, Ed. That's fantastic! Maybe we plan an in-person Board Meeting in Chicago? :)

• Icing on the cake!!

• Hi all. Thanks Esther and Brent for checking in. I'm also sorry to hear you won't make it, Esther--but/and I know the date was challenging. Cool that Brent and Jesse got to meet!

I'm also well but have been buried--and feeling guilty for not moving forward on some of our initiatives. I'd really like to but the squeaky wheel is getting the grease on my end and I just can't keep up. I'm trying to finish the e-zine this week and it's time for another monthly newsletter. If anyone has anything they'd like to include or if you ever want to write a short 300-500 word article, essay, commentary, event report, etc. please feel invited. Otherwise I usually just feature current and upcoming events and posts on the Alliance. It's mostly a way to get people to drop in if they haven't been to the site in awhile.

If anyone feels they can and want to move the Mission Statement forward, feel free. Otherwise, we'll get to it when we do.

Finally, I have added a "BoardMember" banner to each of your page profile photos as I suggested in our last meeting. I'll email them to you individually. I can't upload them to YOUR page, but you can! :) Hope you'll do it sooner than later--or if you want to use a different photo, let me know.

This reply was deleted.