Sacred Bracelets

I am passionate about designing wearable art that speaks to the soul. I call these designs Sacred Bracelets. The vision for them began for me, in a dream. In the dream I was walking through an open air bazaar in India & saw them sparkling in the sun. I woke up committed to creating them! I started out designing them as a compliment to my own dreamwork & inner work. Eventually people asked me to design them to works with their own dreams, & Sacred Bracelets was born!  Sacred Bracelet's are created by wrapping semi-precious stones, recycled findings, silver, brass, copper and/or spectrumed rainbow colored wirework. The bracelets depict the sacred & the individual psyche, they are designed intuitively for the wearer. They can depict a sacred place-these are called sacred sites. They can also depict an unresolved dream sequence, animal totems, chakra colors. sacred numbers, or all of these. Sacred Bracelets can act as a spiritual tool & a meditative object to inspire your inner work. Please follow this link to view a video of these uniquely inspired creations!  Also, for all those on the page there is a wonderful organization called Intuit out of Chicago that support wonderful intitive art by "outsiders" checkem out!  

You need to be a member of Depth Psychology Alliance to add comments!

Join Depth Psychology Alliance

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Jenny, I don't see the link to the video and I would love to see your work!

Ruth

• Hi Ruth-Just click on where it says-this link,in blue in the above post & it'll take you right to the vid. Enjoy!
  • Hi Jenny. I had a few minutes to watch the video and really loved the way you describe your process. The fact that it began with a dream and the way you listen and respond makes it truly a depth psychological art. Thanks for sharing, and wishing you the best of luck with it.
    • Thanks so much Bonnie!
This reply was deleted.