Grateful to be Here

My name is Cindy. I am originally from the SF Bay Area but have been living in an equally beautiful North Seattle for the last several years. My background is in nursing but am in the midst of transitioning out of this field.  My interest in the course is one of curiosity and to connect with other like-minded  folks. Looking forward to accompanying you all on this journey.

You need to be a member of Depth Psychology Alliance to add comments!

Join Depth Psychology Alliance

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It is FUN to have found like-minded/hearted/souled folks! We will need each other for the long haul ~

• Hi Cindy. I'm looking forward to visiting Seattle in January. Cheers--

• Craig- Is your visit related to your work?

• Hi Cindy,

Willene here. I am currently living in Phinney Ridge area of Seattle, near the zoo. So wanted to introduce myself to you especially. Good luck with your career transition. I divide my time between Port Townsend and Seattle while my husband is working at Applied Physics Lab at the UW. We moved to Seattle in June 2011 because he got the chance to work on the Ocean Observatories Initiative project sponsored by the NSF and implemented by APL-UW. There is also someone in this group from Victoria, BC and another Washingtonian so we have a real northwest presence in the group! I agree with you...I feel very lucky to live in the beautiful northwest.

all best,

Willene

• Willene- We do indeed have quite a PNW presence here in this course.

• Hi Cindy. Seattle is such a beautiful area, and I've always been strongly drawn by the Native American cultures there. I suspect there are a lot of myths that are powerfully tied to place which are very inspiring for those lucky enough to live there. I'm so glad you're here, and I'm looking forward to knowing you more.

• I'm originally from California and it never occurred to me that the Native American culture is so much more present here until your post. So thank you.

This reply was deleted.