Seeding Soul Stories:
An Online Experiential Writing Group
“We are, as a species, addicted to story. Even when the body goes to sleep, the mind stays up all night, telling itself stories.” –Jonathan Gottshall, The Storytelling Animal
“Each person is a story that the Soul of the World wants to tell to itself.” – Michael Meade
This series is limited to 10 participants, so register now to reserve your space.
Are you passionate about writing? Are you attending the unconscious in your writing and your life? Are you yearning for a community in which you can go deeper to uncover, discover, and record the myths, metaphors, images and stories you find within? Are you ready to share and listen to authentic stories?
If you answered yes to any of the above, we invite you to Seeding Soul Stories, a soul-filled online experiential course on writing and story. Participants will be made up of imaginal activists, poets, writers, and storytellers ready to seed and harvest their Soul Stories – just like you.
Here is what you may experience from your participation:
- Through powerful exercises, you will experience both the personal and collective unconscious and find your unique writing voice
- Discover more of the stories that wish to be known – from the past, present, & future
- Tap into the personal and collective stories wanting to be known, honoring the creative, mysterious, and sometimes numinous images that arise in a soulful and creative container
- Learn how to go on inner pilgrimages with your pen
- Explore the healing power of being part of a safe and supportive community as you write, share, and listen to the stories that come forward during our time together
Sign up using the link below. Come write and explore with us as we journey into the depth and breadth of Soul, tapping into the gifts of new life, vision and voice…Mark & Donna
Cost for the full 4-week series, Tuesdays at 5pm PDT starting June 7:
Alliance members: $149
$119 Past Seeding Soul Stories participants — special price