Introductions

Hi everyone

My name is Marta Koonz. I have a master's in Depth Psychology / Jungian & Archetypal Studies from Pacifica Graduate Institute, where I am working on my PhD. Myth is a foundation for my studies, a personal interest, and a part of my dissertation research. I am drawn to Greek, Celtic, and Indian mythology, and have a particular interest in the Greek Goddesses Artemis and Hestia.

I am a career coach, and use depth psychology to enhance career exploration with my clients. I am also a certified MBTI administrator (Step I, II, and II) and Master Practitioner. I lecture part time on psychological type, Jungian typology (I also love Beebe's model), and Jungian psychology. I'm also a big fan of Hillman's writings and archetypal psychology.

I'm really looking forward to deepening my understanding of mythology and how it connects to today's world.

You need to be a member of Depth Psychology Alliance to add comments!

Join Depth Psychology Alliance

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Marta. It's great to have you in the group. I always appreciate those who have found a way to integrate depth psychology into existing careers. I see myth as a powerful way to frame so many of the stories we are living out, and being able to bring this to consciousness for your clients must be so rewarding for both them and you.

This reply was deleted.