Taurus, the Solar Eclipse, and Incarnation

This blog entry is about the connection of our Soul and desires through the lens of astrology, as well as a discussion of how the Buddha relates to Taurus, and Buddhism to Psychotherapy, and the intense Taurus energy of the moment, series of Eclipses occurring, and the upcoming Pluto-Uranus square:

The work of Mark Epstein in his book "Going on Being" is in particular discussed in relation to psychotherapy.

Here's the link:

http://esotericembers.wordpress.com/2013/05/09/taurus-and-incarnation/

Best,

Gray

You need to be a member of Depth Psychology Alliance to add comments!

Join Depth Psychology Alliance

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, I believe I am on the "train" so to speak.  I've become much more aware of my body recently, especially in the sense that I have recently gotten away from my physical exercise regimen and more meditative physical exertion like yoga.  These practices are absolutely vital to my being and well-being, and when I neglect them because other aspects of my life seem too busy to make space for them, I do not move energy as well through my body and elevate my vibrational being as well so that I can manifest what I truly value. Also on account of work overload, I started eating out more often, making me more aware of the food I consume and that effect on my body and being.  Last night I enjoyed some fresh lettuce from my girlfriend's garden, and the effect of that nourishment running through my system was wonderful.  Like you mentioned, attending to our bodies needs both erotically and personally is very important in this time period I think- anything we can do to help run the energy through us and release it.  These days will be very intense I believe- the next Pluto-Uranus square is on Monday, and then a few days later we will have the Lunar Eclipse.  I think one very beneficial element in this mix is the trine between Scorpio Saturn and Pisces Neptune, and this will help us align the vibration of our body, thoughts, and emotions with what we really value I think.  Sort of like whatever intensity of outer events, or contamination of pollution or other harmful aspects of our environment we take in, if we can keep up a more grateful and purifying vibration through our thoughts and emotions, we can keep ourselves in more of an abundant frame of mind that can help us embody exactly what you are talking about, instead of embodying the intense chaos that could be coming our way in correspondence with all of the upcoming intense astrological energy.  Since you have enjoyed my posts, I'll share with you a link to another one I just wrote about some of these ideas in connection with the Pleiades:

http://esotericembers.wordpress.com/2013/05/17/pleiades-in-midst-of...

peace and love,

Gray

•  THANK YOU GRAY. IT'S ALWAYS WONDERFUL TO SEE AND READ  A PIECE BY SOMEONE WHO HAS THE ABILITY TO RAISE THE LEVEL OF ASTROLOGICAL THOUGHT SO ELOQUENTLY. IT DOES US ASTROLOGICAL TYPES PROUD. BEST REGARDS, JUDIE HARTE

• Thank you for sending me so much validation, Judith!

• You're welcome Gray. I have to tell you that I've really been deeply  moved already by the depth at  which thisTaurus lunation has penetrated me psychologically, and especially in the area of talents, value(s) and self-worth. I'm speaking esoterically as well as bodily... We mustn't forget that Taurus is about the body, our physical body, that body's needs  and  feelings, both erotically, and personally. It is after all our very substance. I feel so strongly that the way we honor, or not, that body, impacts our ability to reveal,  demonstrate and manage our worth.  What am I worth? That's the question conscious or  not that drives the train in our lives,its destination, and our ability to arrive at that destination in the lands of  body, mind spirit and soul.   Taurus poses a silent question  relative the  dreams and fantasies about one's effectiveness and talents, i.e. "do I/we  have the self-worth to actualize my/our substance: to make "it" happen. 

This month the astrological activity taking place as the sun leaves Taurus and moves through Gemini, taking a few eclipses along for the ride, there will be many opportunities to address that question. I suggest  that if we listen to the messages and needs , issuing forth from the substance that is our bodies, we will find the clues that allow for further explanation and exploration of how we can traverse physically,spiritually  and psychologically, what is  most of value to each of us and whether or not we can find the chutzpa to do what it takes to embrace the ways in which we can most "embody" (thank you Robbie Bosnak!)  that which we most, desire, need and deserve.

That train left the station on the Taurus New moon.  I was on board. How about you?

This reply was deleted.